DV cameraman needed

Posted by scott 
DV cameraman needed
November 23, 2001 01:29PM
<HTML>Need a DV cameraman for 11-28 through 12-2 in Cabo mexico (outdoor show). all expenses paid plus 200.00 for the shoot. We supply all equipment. (VX2000's and DVCPRO) Please call 310-434-1049 ASAP. thank you

We will be shooting girls in bikinis fishing...</HTML>
Re: DV cameraman needed
December 09, 2001 08:13AM
<HTML>RESUME

NAME : R.A. KARUNAKARAM
DATE OF BIRTH : 21.06.1972.
FATHER'S NAME : K.R. ALAGARSWAMY
ADDRESS FOR CMMUNICATION : R.A.Karunakaran,
No.62, Ayyampatti Sekati Street,
Mangapuram,
Srivilliputtur ? 626 125.
Virudhunagar (D.T.)
Tamil Nadu. India

CONTACT PHONE NUMBER : 91-4563-620044
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
LEVEL UNVIERSITY CLASS
M.A.,DEVLOPMENT COMMUNICATION MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY MADURAI. I
B.A. HISTORY SARASWATHI NARAYA COMMEGE MADURAI. I
EXPERIENCE DETAILS

1. Worked as a Camera Man cum Editor in Anubhar Communication and Advertising pvt., Ltd., from March 1995 to Nov.1996.
2. Worked as a Camera Man cum Editor in Aravind Eye Institution, Madurai, From Nov.1996 to July 1997.
3. Worked as a Camera Man cum Editor in Trans Eelectronics( Prince faical Fin Fahd Palace ) RIYADH SAUDH ARABIA from July 1997 to June 1998.
4.Working as a Camera Man cum Editor in Rhythm Vedios, Chennai. From September 1998 to Till Date.

IMPORTANT FEATURE
§ Done sports Eng on 5th fifa/ conferderation cup fro ISL Tv England, Globo Tv, Brazil.
§ Done sports ENG on 8th Asia cup Winners cup98, Kings cup and Prince cup for ISL Tv England.

PROFILE OF TVE:

It is a Production House involoved in sports, News production for Saudi TV, ISL TV, GLOBO TV and for many others in middle East. It is also providing live digital uplink facilities for other TV networks.

TRAINING EXPERIENCE

§ Worked as a Production Assistant, Assistant Producer, Lighting and camera Assistant and observed the techniques of video production crew of Madurai kamaraj University for period of one year as part of development communication course.
§ Trained in press (English & Tamil ) in all aspects of Journalistic activity
· Indian express.
· Malai Malar (Evening Daily)
· Thikkathir.
§ Certificate of Photography from Department of Youth Welfare Madurai Kamaraj University.
§ Certificate cource in computer in following fields.

Introduction to Computers
Windows Operating System.
Fundamentals of DOS
Introduction to Foxpro
Word Perfect for windows.

PERFOMANCE DETAILS.
1. N.C.C ( National Cadet Crops) Level ? B Certificate.
2. N.S.S.( National Service Scheme)
3. Sports Certificate.

REFERANCE

1. Mr. K. Chandra Moorthy,
Programme Excutive ( Vazkai kalvi)
Swamy Sivanadha Salai,
Doordarshan.
Madras.
2. Mr. K. Govindan,
Joint Director,
Educational Media Research Centre
Madurai Kamaraj University,
Madurai ? 623 021.

EQUIPMENTS HANDLED

v Panasonic DVC PRO DIGITAL CAM CORDER AJD ?700
v AJD ?750 Panasonic DVC PRO DIGITAL VTR.
v SONY BETA CAM UVW, PVW Series cam coders and VTR
v HI Band U MATIC 537 SONY
v HI.8 ?98700 Digital Vidio DV-1 Panosonic.</HTML>
December 11, 2001 06:19AM
<HTML>Resume
Surname: Mambetov
First name: Yermek
The formation: Maximum state institute cinema(VGIK,Moscow)
Speciality: The cameraman cinema and TV
Search the job: The cameraman cinema or TV.
Habits: principal ruler and video, under water plan
Experiment of work: Cinema-industrial Kazakhfilm(Republic Kazakhstan)-assistant of cameraman 1987-1988
1989:Kazakhfilm.Cameraman-stager a short-footage films « The Shadow of the boy»(producer Suleimenov), «Yapurai»(producer Dosybayev).
From 1991-1997: cameraman by contract on TV in Russia. Channel ORT (Russia, Moscow) a company Class, programs «While all houses », «Good night kids».
1997-The chief cameraman on TV «Focus» City Cheliabinsk (Russia).In operating time on TV «Focus» conveyed probation local staff.
Language-english it is free
Remuneration: Grant of the Ministries of culture of Russia for films consecrated for 70 years Yamalo-Nenetskiy and Evenneiskiy region</HTML>
January 09, 2002 04:56AM
<HTML>I know the job is over but I would love to send you a reel for the next job. Let me know where I could send it.

tristan Whitman
cameraman
310-714-0563</HTML>
January 22, 2002 07:19AM
<HTML>Resume

Surname: Mambetov
First name: Yermek
The formation: Maximum state institute cinema (VGIK, Moskow )
Speciality: The cameraman cinema and TV
Search: The cameraman cinema, TV
Habits: principal ruler and video, under water plan
Experiment of work: Cinema-industrial Kazakhfilm (Republic Kazakhstan)-assistant of cameraman 1987-1988
1989:Kazakhfilm.Cameraman-stager a short-footage films « The Shadow of the boy»(producer Suleimenov), «Yapurai»(producer Dosybayev).
From 1991-1997: cameraman by contract on TV in Russia. Channel ORT (Russia, Moscow) a company Class, programs «While all houses », «Good night kids».
1997-The chief cameraman on TV «Focus» City Cheliabinsk (Russia).In operating time on TV «Focus» conveyed probation local staff.
Language-english it is free
Remuneration: Grant of the Ministries of culture of Russia for films consecrated for 70 years of Yamalo-Nenetskiy and Evenneiskiy region.
Situation of family: single
Address: Moscow, Russia
Telefon:007-095-302-52-84
Mobil: 007-903-182-60-13
Contact Mobil:007-33-214-49-43-Assel</HTML>
<HTML>sir, this is prabhakar from andhrapradesh,india.having b.f.a in photography and working as freelance cameraman since three years i worked for E TV,ZEE NEWS& STAR PLUS, CNN.if i am suitable for this job please contact me and if any suggestion please mail me.

thanking you,

prabhakar</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics