joint ventures

Posted by rockin' ron 
joint ventures
December 07, 2001 01:56PM
<HTML>My company Digital Video Concepts is eager to expand it's client matrix and increase it's market exposure.

If you have a dv production company and are interested in some very unique assets I have at my disposal please contact me at ron_greenwood@mac.com or call direct 310 922 2627

I personally have 27 years experience in the motion picture television industries and my base of operations is at a 285 seat theater in the heart of hollywood

I will respond to your inquiries quickly

Ron Greenwood
president Digital Video Concepts</HTML>
Robert
Re: joint ventures
December 30, 2001 02:25PM
<HTML>Hello,

Ron I called you this past week to find out about joint ventures. I own a small production company with about four editing workstations. All have the update software.

I would like to find out what you need and maybe we can help each other out please give me a call at 323 962.9003 when you get a chance.

Thank You,

Robert</HTML>
Re: joint ventures
January 10, 2002 02:03PM
<HTML>
Robert,
Are you interested in a really great children's project, already shot on mini-dv, the 4 (5) minute segments need to be edited , that will be shopped to Disney and Nickelodeon.
The idea is fresh and has already garnered attention from
State Departments of Education around the country. I have
fcp3 need help to get this finished and am looking for people who know what they are doing. This is simply cut editing, a few tricks here and there, a little voice over and a narrative. This show will sell and if it is completed by your group, the
future post production will be yours as well.
Thanks,
Xerro Ryan
213-482-1365</HTML>
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics