Editor Needed (Weddings)

Posted by Jeff Kolodny 
Editor Needed (Weddings)
November 17, 2007 09:43AM
We are looking for an experienced wedding video editor. I'm based in South Florida and I'm looking for a video editor that I can work with on a regulas basis. We will send you the footage on a hard drive or on tape. You can check out my website at www.jeffkolodny.com or visit my blog at www.jeffkolodnyphotography.com

Thanks,

Jeff
Final Cut Pro/Video Editor position - McLean, VA
November 19, 2007 09:01AM
Arnold Worldwide is Seeking a Full Time Final Cut Pro/Video Editor to Join Our Mclean, Virginia Office.

We have two simple rules: Hire people you?d like to have a beer with. (Or some wine. Or seltzer. Or juice. You get the idea.) Then educate ?em. Make learning fun. As a system, it seems to be working out pretty well.

We're looking for a talented, passionate, knowledgeable video editor whose software of choice is Final Cut Pro. This person is a story teller whose medium is film/video and sound, who understands that, in post production, the editor is the single most important person in establishing the pace, the tone, the meaning...the ?story? of the piece. Ideally, this person is as comfortable in the digital world as the broadcast world. A talent for, and comfort level with motion graphics is a huge plus.

Responsibilities:
? Edits agency reels for new business, international, and client presentations
? Camera operator for production, web, and new business
? DVD Studio Pro manager/creator
? Telestream point person
? Supervises daily operation of edit suite
? Schedules/records scratch tracks
? Sets up and/or rents equipment for agency presentations
? Dubber for all agency and client reels/dubs
? DVD authoring and production
? Updates client historical reels and adds new spots to our mpeg2 library
? Coordinates AV system repair and software upgrades with the digital manager
? Media Creation/Compression Manager
? Technology Point Person-research new technologies and develop solutions for AV Services, eBroadcast, Interactive, MIS and general agency needs
? Coordinates dub orders with outside vendors and approves those vendor invoices
? Takes monthly inventory and orders A/V supplies such as tape stock, cds, cases, and dvds
? Logs all spots and manages the A/V library of masters as well as regional and international offices

Experience:
? 1+ years' editing experience using Final Cut Pro
? 1+ years experience with software such as Photoshop, afterfx, dvd studio pro, final cut, snaps pro, toast, squeeze, filemaker, and media cleaner
? Experience using Pro Tools, DVD Studio Pro and/or other audio editing tools
? Experience with Flash, Adobe After Effects and/or motion graphics
? Hands-on experience utilizing various compression techniques
? Experience working in an advertising agency or web shop (internship experience counts!)
? Production experience (small scale camera shoots)

Arnold Worldwide is a subsidiary of Havas, the world?s sixth-largest
communications group. Based in Paris, Havas has three operating divisions, one of which is Arnold Worldwide. The Arnold Worldwide network has three full-service offices throughout the United States - its Boston headquarters, New York City and Washington D.C., as well as two offices in Canada (Toronto and Montreal).

Arnold Worldwide offers a generous compensation and benefits package. To apply please send resume in MS Word format (only) with salary requirements to CTaylor@arn.com. This position is full time, 100% on site in McLean, VA.

Visit www.arn.com & find out why Arnold has been named one of Boston Business Journal's "Best Places to Work in Massachusetts" for three years running!

We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics