Color Grading (incl. RED 4k RAW) with COLOR, mastering and Blu-Ray Authoring

Posted by masterbluestar 
Color Grading (incl. RED 4k RAW) with COLOR, mastering and Blu-Ray Authoring
January 14, 2010 04:28AM
Hi all,

Color Grading once used to be thought of as the simple process of correcting errors from shooting. Now, more than ever, color grading is an essential part of the creative process. The difference in quality from camera originals to the finished project can be stunning.

The look, the feel you want...

Whether for the look, the feel, creating the mood or fixing film errors such as white balance or varying lighting conditions the color grading experience is where the picture comes together.

? Optimizing special effects
? Establish a look or mood
? Enhance or alter a scene
? Color continuity
? Color palette
? Visual atmosphere
? Manipulate the final image sharpness and grain

I use COLOR and Final Cut Studio. I have used various color grading tools for the last 10 years. Coming from cinematography and photography I have become quite an expert at it, have a keen eye and an artistic flare for grading. I have graded commercials, narrative films, corporate videos and music videos.

Recently, I graded two HD feature films, a Music Video shot on RED, a 2K HD short film project shot on the SI-2K, a feature documentary and an Intel commercial (see credits below - IMDB link.)

I have a top-of-the-line system: a Mac Pro Quad Core and a calibrated Broadcast HD monitor. At the end of the day it?s extremely important that what you see is what you get. A lot of people don?t have properly calibrated HD monitors.

I can take RED footage edited with proxies and using various workflows I can access the original 4K RAW camera files and output a 1080P (or other) ProRes or uncompressed master for you.

I also offer Blu-Ray authoring and disc burning, including testing on a Sony Blu-Ray playback system.

Please see samples and contact info here: [colorist.miklosphilips.info]
Effects & Titles samples here: [effects.miklosphilips.info]
Company credits on IMDB: [www.imdb.com]

I can take all major credit cards via Paypal for a 3% fee.

I'm in Venice, CA (Los Angeles)

keywords: Los Angeles colorist, colorist using Apple Color, Colorist in Los Angeles, Apple Color Colorist, Color grading, color grade, color correct, color correcting, Blu-Ray DVD Authoring in Los Angeles, Blu-Ray DVD writing, special effects compositing, green screen compositing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics