SAN DIEGO: FCP Experienced assistant needed for one day gig

Posted by Loren Miller 
SAN DIEGO: FCP Experienced assistant needed for one day gig
May 09, 2010 10:24AM
Hi, Folks-

I'm shooting a conference in San Diego's Marriott Courtyard/Liberty Station (across form the airport) on Saturday the 22nd. This is a nonprofit autism conference contrasting behavioral and cognitive developmental approaches demonstrated by two highly regarded experts treating two actual autistic children live, employing the different treatments to each.

I need the material captured while I shoot because I'm required to edit overnight for presentation next day. Rugged schedule. For this, I need a reliable person able to supervise capture of MiniDV to a supplied laptop running FCP 5.1.4 while I shoot.

This candidate MUST supply a small playback deck (Like a Sony Handycam or Sony MiniDV camera) to feed tapes from my HVR-A1U into the laptop.

It's a six hour gig starting 9:30 AM, when the first tape will be ready, and ending at 3:30. This should put me four tapes ahead of the game, for which I will be very grateful.

The gig pays $150.00, with free lunch, and a free FCP7 KeyGuide?. Excellent opportunity for a knowledgeable film or video student, or pro freelancer with interest in the subject and time available to help.

If you prefer, reach me offline at lormiller@mindspring.com.

Loren S. Miller
www.neotrondesign.com
Home of KeyGuide Central
UPDATE: SAN DIEGO: FCP Experienced assistant needed for one day gig
May 16, 2010 10:08PM
We now have a playback device, it will not be required. We just need an experienced FCP user in the SD area to supervise our batch capture as I shoot. All other terms of the offer remain the same.

Reply to:

lormiller@mindspring.com

- Loren

Today's FCP 7 keytip:
Invoke Range Check in Viewer or Canvas with Control-Z !

Your Final Cut Studio KeyGuide? Power Pack.
Now available at KeyGuide Central.
www.neotrondesign.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics