Partner For Video Production Company

Posted by verdugomedia 
Partner For Video Production Company
December 27, 2010 02:11PM
I am looking for a partner to take my video production company to the next level. I have in mind a talented and creative media professional whose skill set is in one or more of the following areas:

Motion Graphics
Videography & Editing
Marketing & Web Design

Basically, I'm seeking to find someone whose skill set complements my own, a technically savvy individual with a passionate and spiritual approach towards marketing and creative work.

I am a successful videographer and editor who creates promotional videos for new media, mostly music and activist content. I have been working full time at this for the last eight years, but have only been freelance for the last two - time enough for me to realize I might thrive more effectively in a partnership. I have an office near Sunset Junction in Los Angeles, and the ideal candidate would be someone who would also work from this great location, share rent and expenses, generate revenue both separately and together, and bill according to projects, rates and hours worked - details we can work out per contractual agreement.

Please reply to this post at the email below listing your goals, creative talents and professional details - and a link to any online work - and you will get a reply with my website, which includes my bio, services and video work as well. I'm at least looking forward to connecting with other media professionals, and meeting other passionate and creatively cutting-edge video artists!

shannonlloyd@sbcglobal.net
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics