Editor needed for sci-fi/action feature shot on RED
November 15, 2011 02:21PM
Peter Bohush here. Director, co-producer, co-writer of the sci-fi/action feature film Broken Spirits, shot on the RED MX. I have begun the editing process, but have some other directing gigs coming up and need to bring in an editor to help cut this feature film. Assistant editor also needed.

We have gotten several distribution offers at AFM, so we need to get first picture lock w/in about 60-70 days to send out the VFX shots. Our VFX team has worked on Captain America, Source Code, Battle Los Angeles and Cowboys & Aliens, so the special effects are going to rock. The actors are name talents from the world of sci-fi and anime with worldwide followings.

Editor qualifications: Must have experience working with RED R3D files and have Adobe Premiere 5.5 (it could possibly be done in Avid or FCP7 but I'd prefer to keep the ability to adjust the RED files' meta data that Premiere allows for cleaner color correcting.) Editor must understand how to round-trip DPX files to the VFX team. Be in the Los Angeles area to collaborate with the director. Some experience cutting action and comedy. And be a great editor, with all that encompasses.

Payment will be on a deferred points basis. As I stated, we will have distribution inked soon, and may even have some territories sold before the movie is fully edited. Most cast and crew who participated in the making of this movie have similar equity stakes in the project. It has been an amazing experience for all involved.

View details of the movie at:

www.BrokenSpiritsMovie.com or
www.facebook.com/brokenspiritsmovie

Please contact me by email with any questions and to send me links to your reel(s.) Thanks!

Peter Bohush
Finch Hollow Productions
www.FinchHollow.com

(661) 673-5307
WriterDirector.com

Pete Bohush
WriterDirector.com
FinchHollow.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics