Editor for 5min short for Producer's Guild challenge - volunteer - Thousand Oaks

Posted by bmcelhenny 
Editor for 5min short for Producer's Guild challenge - volunteer - Thousand Oaks
August 25, 2013 01:03PM
Hi!

I'm in need of an editor for a 5 min short, to be shot entirely on Saturday 9/7 (in the Thousand Oaks area), and needs to be ready to upload to the Producers Guild on Sunday 9/8 by 2pm. Ideally we would have editing start that Saturday to run parallel to the crazy shooting schedule.

Oh, and the best part is - we won't be able to write the script until they give us the assignment on Friday 9/6 at 2pm.

If you're interested to see what-the-heck you could possibly expect - see last year's finalists on:

[www.youtube.com]

(Note the range of "styles" between the three winners.) This challenge is about producing - so while they are not expecting Oscar qualifying work (like my last short film www.brookwoodfilms.com) we would like to do the best we can do. I would edit this myself, but I'll be busy getting the shooting done and would really like someone to work parallel to me on the editing side.

Now, if that sounds like a challenge you're capable of taking on, and don't mind joining us in Thousand Oaks - please email me your contact info at brookwoodfilms at yahoo. dotcom.

Many thanks!
Beth
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics