Designer Photographer Silversmith - Breaking into Video editing / Color Grading - Gun Guy with Cool 57Willys

Posted by aworkofmark 
So I'm just throwing everything at the fan to see what flies back and sticks.. hahah
m
Getting pretty good with DaVinci. Might work for free on a small-ish project for you just to get the experience and maybe a clip for my first reel! I know a great sound guy who's Avid certified also looking to get hands-on experience!

Standard Cover Letter that outlines my skill set below.

Besides that I got a very cool 57 Willys Wagon for movie rental and I know quite a lot about guns if you need suggestions for an upcoming movie and I can create cool jewelry (Silversmith) if you have special movie needs!

-----------------------

I am an innovative and accomplished Senior Design professional (and Photography) with experience providing comprehensive coordination of all product development activities from research to market. I offer more than 20 years of design and art direction expertise.

Designing for a wide variety of genres has honed and refined my abilities to become very versatile as well as having developed a deep well of talent and design intuition. Portfolio page: www.aworkofmarc.com

Websites – FTP Pro, Word Press Admin,
Monthly emailers: Mail Chimp, Constant Contact and Campaigner,
Key art,
Styleguides,
Pitch decks,
Film (5D3 - raw format),
Photography (5D3 - raw format),
Photo / fashion retouching,
Aerial drone (4K) video,
Logos,
Corporate branding,
Labels,
Packaging,
Illustration,
Infographics,
Product and model photography using Canon 5D3 (raw format)
Post production (DaVinci and Premiere),
Color Correction / Color Grading (DaVinci)
Brochures,
Cartoon character / mascot design,
Business cards,
Magazine ads,
Powerpoint or Keynote presentations,
Line sheets,
Catalogs,
Annual Reports,
Forms,
Wireframes,
Book covers,
3D POP displays,
T-shirts,
Silversmith / jewelry design.

As a highly motivated individual with a ‘can-do’ attitude I have the proven ability to lead a team or work individually when needed. From ‘clean and corporate’ to ‘edgy and entertainment’, I have worked for large scale, Fortune 500 companies such as Disney, Universal, Sony, Nissan, Patagonia, etc., building complex websites comprised of both static and dynamic content.

I am a self-starter providing strong attention to detail and pixel perfect quality images. I have proven experience collaborating / mentoring Jr. and mid-level Designers and working along with development teams to create production quality websites and graphics for use in content management systems.

I have the ability to determine and correct overall website cohesiveness, functionality, and appearance of elements such as navigation tools, page layouts, images, Flash, and form elements in order to increase user experience and drive overall revenues. In addition, I offer innovative and creative design experience. I am now looking for an opportunity to join your team.

Examples of key achievements include:

Enhanced customer satisfaction by creating an easy-to-use, highly intuitive web site based on user specifications.

Increased client’s overall business presence, designed various components for rich media websites such as user interfaces, navigation systems, buttons, and video content.

Executed innovative design ideas for magazine or brochure layouts and print media.

Optimized company’s marketing collateral with a new modern design, resulting in increased business volume. Strong background in developing and executing branding materials for print, online, and marketing materials.

If you have questions or for a more details of my skills and background contact me at 323 658 8472.
Sincerely,
Marc W.

marc@aworkofmarc.com | http://www.linkedin.com/in/aworkofmarc | http://www.aworkofmarc.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics