Slow Motions/ Freeze Frame/ Overall Quality

Posted by Kellen Moore 
Hello,
I have been having problems with Final Cut Pro 3 since I got it (2 years ago), and I decided I really needed to get some help. I have noticed a numerous amounts of problems with FCP (on my computer), so maybe if I list the facts, someone can supply me with an answere.
I have an imac, and I have Final Cut Pro 3. I will make a whole entire film and then over view the movie on FCP. It will be flawless. The freeze frame looks great, the slow motion moves perfectly, and all of my effects have no problems. Well when I go to export my movie onto my camera, the quality is instantly lost. The titles are poor quality (pixelated) the image sharpness is lost, the freeze frames shake, the scenes with slow motion are choppy, and do not move like they did on the computer or like the other scenes, and if I tried to slow down an effect I made on Live type, it will flash or shake like the rest. So I tried to export my movie onto dvd pro studio, and the movie quality got worse. The movie became even more pixelated, and the effects even more visible. Same problem on iDVD. I do not know what to do. Is it my computer? Is there a preset or something I need to change? I have asked other forums, and no one has been able to help me. Please Help!!
Thanks, Kellen Moore
Post this in the cafe This forum is for bugs only

mike
I just read your email concerning the freeze frame problem and was wondering if anyone responded or if you've found a solution - I'm running FPC4.5 - and have the same "strobing" effect on freeze frames especially when I create DVD's through IDVD - it seems more noticable there than it does on just a quick time export -anyway - your input would be appreciated.

David PAamer
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics