After downloading fcp6 can't use numberpad on key board

Posted by Tania 
After downloading fcp6 can't use numberpad on key board
September 09, 2007 12:29AM
After downloading fcp6 I now can't access the number pad on the EZKEYBOARD. (Bella Shuttle Keyboard). When I type in numbers everything locks up until I press the number 5 on the keyboard then I can resume using the top layer of numbers above qwertyuiop.

I have tried the keyboard on another system with FCP5 downloaded and the number pad works. Does FCP 6 affect the the EZKEYBOARD in any way? Will I have to upgrade this keyboard?
Has anyone had this problem? I feel like a clutz not being able to use my keypad.
Any help would be appreciated.
Tania
Re: After downloading fcp6 can't use numberpad on key board
September 09, 2007 04:06AM
If you haven't already, do a Software Update. There was an update released this week:

====================
Pro Application Support 4.0.2

This update addresses issues with keyboard interface reliability for Apple's professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio.

Martin Baker
[www.digital-heaven.co.uk]
Unique plug-ins and tools for Apple Pro Apps
September 10, 2007 10:11PM
Thank you for your response.
I eventually downloaded Pro application support 4.0.2 and nothing has changed. I've reinstalled FCP 6 and cleaned up all drives. The keyboard works perfectly well on other systems (my laptop) but not th main system. No information sits in the keyboard preference folder even after downloading the Bella software several times. I've written to Bella and they have no ideas either.
Am I jinxed?
Tania
September 24, 2007 08:25AM
for the record, this has been fixed.

it was a Universal Access issue.
the Number Pad had been set to control the mouse.

nick
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics