DVD Studio Pro 2 and Lightscribe DVDR???

Posted by Seiryusho 
I have two questions. Please help me since I'm biginner for this...

1. I'm using DVD Studio Pro 2. When I clicked on built/format, it makes Video_ts file under DVD Studio Pro Document. When I opened another prouject and tried to do same thing, it delete the previous Video_TS file. Can't we save two different Video_TS file? or One video_ts file each time?

2. I got LaCie d2 DVDRW with lightscribe. I could burn a usual DVD, so I finally bought a bundle of LightScribe DVDR by Verbatim. I was pretty excited to make a DVD with a lable, but the window pops up and says "The disc you inserted cannot be used for burning. Please insert a Blank DVD-R Disc." Well, it is a brandnew disc and it's empty. I have no idea what is wrong with it. Please someone help....

Thank you.
Re: DVD Studio Pro 2 and Lightscribe DVDR???
May 21, 2005 07:19PM
1. I assume that when it does that format portion of the operation, it may think you don't need the old version of Video_TS and Audio_TS files.

I always do a BUILD ONLY and test the project with the Apple DVD Player before doing the Format phase. I have to do that and retain each version of the Video-Audio_TS files.

2. Don't know about the LaCie Lightscribe as a Firewire connected burner.
DVD Studio Pro should "find" the burner before trying to use it.

I generally never do the Format phase and use Toast to accomplsh this.
I only built in DVD Studio Pro and saw Video_Ts folder and Audio_ts folder. How do I use Toast to burn DVD with these files? When I dragged these files to Toast and clicked on "burn the disc." it seems that it only burned files like I burn documents files. So I couldn't watch movie in DVD.

I can burn a usual DVD in DVD Studio Pro 2. I wonder if DVD Studio Pro 2 is compatible with lightscribe disc. Do you know any other people who have this problem? What about DVD Studio 3? Does it work??
kim
Re: DVD Lightscribe DVD-r
June 12, 2005 04:34PM
I am trying to purchase lightScibe dvd-r so
i can record videos off my digital camera and then play the dvd in my sony dvd player. Sony sais the dvds need to be dvd-r or rw in order for the dvd player to accept. Where can I find these?
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics