DVDSP 3 incompatible file format opening existing project

Posted by Carmen Del Toro 
Hello:

I been getting this wierd error all this week at my work computer, when ever I open a dvdsp project file just before it loads into the program it gives me a warning of "incompatible file format" this is wierd because It promts it with projects that I have done over 6 months ago, projects that I know where fine and no problems what so ever. well I decide to ignore this and burn my dvd anyways, and it seem perfect. but what really bothers me is this warning that gives me evey time i open a file on this computer. I sent a project file over to a friend of mine over the chatter, and he said that it opened fine with no error warning, only thing it said was that it was missing the assets. wich is fine, how come on his dvdsp it workd fine with no error message and on mine it insist , even thou I trahsed dvdsp and re-installed it????

it worries me , thatthere could be something potentially fatal with my system, s.o.s anyone has gotten this pestering neussance before? suggestions the table is waiting for your comments.

best,
Carmen.
Hi Carmen
I am a video / camera man. I work with Final cut pro hd. I do get the same message.... worst for me is that it does not import the quick time movie file.

Have you been able to solve it???

Okera
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics