IMAGES IN MENU DISAPPEARED

Posted by shelleyrae 
IMAGES IN MENU DISAPPEARED
April 03, 2006 01:09PM
Hi All,

For some reason I can no longer see images in I built in my Menu. Everything shows up fine in simulator but when I go back to the menu tab it's blank. I can click on sections and see an outline of where images are supposed to be but that's it.

I've looked through pages and pages on this forum but haven't found a similar problem posted. Has anyone experience this? If so, how to I get the images back?

Thanks,
ShelleyRae

DVDSP 4
Re: IMAGES IN MENU DISAPPEARED
April 04, 2006 09:18AM
What kind of menu did you use? Motion menu or Photoshop still?

If those images are not showing up in the assets area, the links might be broken to them or the images may have been erased? Can't really tell from what you are saying.

One suggestion - when you are writing a post to others who are not seeing what you are, think about what you are saying so that they will visually understand what you are describing. Details- are important.
Re: IMAGES IN MENU DISAPPEARED
April 04, 2006 12:32PM
John,

Thanks for the reply.

I was working with one of the templates. I set a background with a jpeg photo. I also set six video with audio tracks. They show up and play fine in simulator but when I go back to the menu I dont see anything but a blank screen.

The images are showing up in the assets areas as well.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics