highliting buttons!!

Posted by 808jai 
highliting buttons!!
June 29, 2006 04:24PM
Hi im having a frustrating time trying to create a highlight between two buttons and getting the navigation down, its only 2 buttons!! one on top of the other, how do i make it so the remote can navigate, rite now in the simulator its highlighted but when i move the arrow down it doesnt just move down it selects the button on the bottom...it seems like such a simple thing but i read the tutorial and i just cant figure it out, can someone pleeeease help me! is the only thing keepin me from finishing this project which is due about yesterday if you know what i mean, it must be simple...Mahalos

Jai
Re: highliting buttons!!
June 29, 2006 05:06PM
Jai,

Why for do you have button's on top of each other? How did you generate the menu? Use a template or Photoshop, or what? A basic menu would have a PLAY(all) button and maybe Chapters or something else.

Each button should be visible to the user of the remote. That normally means the buttons are seperated by some visual space.
June 29, 2006 06:07PM
I figured out that part, all i want to do now is assign the menu button to go to the menu, rite now only when i hit title it goes to the menu, so if people dont have a title button thier stuck, pleaseee help me, its the only thing stallin me..thanks
June 30, 2006 04:05AM
Dear all

Just wanted to say hello.. I am Peter from the South East of the UK and new to this site. I am alrady picking up good information and I hope to be able to give some in the future.

Regards

June 30, 2006 10:16AM
IN DVDSP you can set remote button actions. I believe the default for most all buttons is to go to the Main menu.

To Peter,

Welcome to this forum. Please feel free to comment or ask questions.
July 01, 2006 10:28PM
On your connections panel, you can set the destination for the title and menu buttons. Select the menu, then set the destinations.

bob rice
frameworx media
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics