Making simple menu
May 30, 2006 05:49PM
Hello to all and thanks to all for your help last time, also to Hal. I am still having problems though. I am using DVDSP for the first time.

I used compressor to export my mpeg2 with the chapter markers I made in FCP. In DVDSP the chapter markers are in the timeline.

Problem: How do I make a simple menu a list of the chapters that the viewer can click and jump to??? (need something very simple - just a demo copy to send to musician.)

Thanks again to all!
Kind regards,
Robert

robert
robertohp2001@yahoo.com
Re: Making simple menu
May 31, 2006 04:53PM
Hi Robert - you can do this in several different ways. One easy way is to look in the outline view window and click on the track icon, dragging it over to the menu editor window. Hold it a moment for the contextual dialog box to appear, and select the option that creates a chapter index. You will then need to choose a theme from the DVDSP set, and the entire chapter index system gets created for you, including links between menus if more than one gets created.

Alternatively, you can draw out the buttons yourself and manually connect them one by one, but for what you are doing the automated way makes most sense, IMO.

Good luck!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics