Warning Message -- What does this mean?

Posted by shelleyrae 
Warning Message -- What does this mean?
September 15, 2006 12:18PM
Hi --
I got this warning message when I tried to burn a DVD. I'm not sure what this means but it didn't look good. Can anyone tell me what this is about?

Here's what it said:

Warning: The file ?LIMOCAR.layout? found in the VIDEO_TS or HVDVD_TS folder will not be included in the final disc.

Warning: The file ?VOB_DATA.LAY? found in the VIDEO_TS or HVDVD_TS folder will not be included in the final disc.

Thanks
Re: Warning Message -- What does this mean?
September 15, 2006 04:42PM
It doesn't mean anything, seriously smiling smiley
It just means that DVD SP is ignoring two non-DVD files inside the VIDEO_TS folder. Those two files are created by DVD SP to keep track of changes on your project, comparing to your built DVD folder. As a test you could drag some computer file (say, a Word document) inside the VIDEO_TS folder, and you'll see DVD SP now report that three files won't be included!
In other words, competely normal and expected behavior.

Adolfo Rozenfeld
Buenos Aires - Argentina
www.adolforozenfeld.com
September 15, 2006 05:43PM
Oh, so that happens everytime, and I just happen to notice it? That's good news. Thanks.
September 15, 2006 05:51PM
Thanks for the quick response. I just notice you answered that very question on Sept.5 Sorry for making you answer twice. I should have scrolled down a little before posting. :-)
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics