How do I generate ISO files from DVD Studio Pro

Posted by ikozy25 
How do I generate ISO files from DVD Studio Pro
August 05, 2009 12:04PM
I just received a Freelance job in which the contractor wants me to deliver the completed work as an ISO file so that they have the ability to add multiple language tracks to the DVD after I finish the build. I am not sure how to generate ISO files from DVD Studio Pro that they would be able to work with. I know how to pull them from a completed DVD but I am wondering if I have to go through the entire burn process and waste a DVD in order to get those files, any ideas?
Re: How do I generate ISO files from DVD Studio Pro
August 07, 2009 05:06PM
my friend who uses ENCORE makes ISOS, i have never make one in IDVD, as fas as i know there is no way to make them goooo adobeeeeeee
Re: How do I generate ISO files from DVD Studio Pro
August 22, 2009 01:47PM
Ankawa wasn't much help but you can output a .img file and rename it. Output YOUDVD.img and rename it YOURDVD.iso pretty simple! You can do this in iDVD or DVDSP4.... or burn the disc and make a ISO image from that.

Go ado... be... I do like some Adobe products but Encore has no scripting or a whole heap of other features so I wouldn't rush off too quick to it.

The biggest problem I see is that your Contractor seems to have no idea how this stuff works cause adding multiple language tracks after the DVD is made will be a nightmare and very advanced!!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics