Formatting for festival submissions

Posted by ergalthema 
Formatting for festival submissions
March 20, 2010 01:04AM
Is there a standard for how DVDs are formatted when they are to be submitted to a festival? Instant play? Menu? How about a slate or bars & tone at the beginning of the video? I know nothing!

If there are options, I'd like to keep it simple.

Thanks!
Anonymous User
Re: Formatting for festival submissions
March 31, 2010 02:26AM
House MD would fall ?
Hugh Laurie has recently admitted that in the beginning, he believed FOX's hit series "House MD season dvd" was going to fail. In an interview with Britain's Times Online, the English actor confessed smallville series dvd that he didn't even consider buying a house in Los Angeles because it wasn't worth buying.
I was so convinced the whole thing was going to fail, CSI Miami DVDI couldn't contemplate committing to any long-term arrangement," the "Street Kings" actor told the publication. House MD series dvd "I thought a hotel was a safe bet." On another reason why he shut down the thoughts of getting a house in the United States, The closer seasons dvd he said was the fact that all of his family and friends live in England.
Although that the series has gained critical acclaims and has won several awards, The closer seasons dvd including two Golden Globe Awards and three Primetime Emmy Awards, the 50-year-old actor admitted that he is still in shock having to have lived in Los Angeles for over six years. "I still am," he said. Gilmore Girls seasons dvd "There are a lot of days when I feel as if I have been woken from a coma and told six years have gone by, and I have no awareness of it. shrek seasons dvd boxset Is Queen Elizabeth still on the throne?"
Hugh Laurie has signed up for two more seasons of "House MD series dvd." In addition to being the series' leading actor, he recently directed one particular episode for the sixth season. The episode in which he serves behind the lens is scheduled to be aired in March 22. The actor, Boston leagal seasons dvd who is known as Dr. Gregory House on the drama series, is reported to have earned about $400,000 per episode.

"The Hurt Locker" and "Up in the Air" were the big winners at The Writers Guild of America awards on Saturday, February 20, landing the board's most prestigious honors. Las vegas dvd Kathryn Bigelow's "The Hurt Locker" received the prize for Best Original Screenplay for Mark Boal's writing, while "Up In The Air"'s scribes Jason Reitman and Sheldon Turner were honored with Best Adapted Screenplay for their reworking of Walter Kirn's novel.
"The Cove", a film about the killing of dolphins in Japan, Seinfeld seasons dvd box setwon the Best Documentary Screenplay for Mark Monroe.
In the TV categories, "Mad Men" was named Best Drama Series, Supernatural seasons DVD while "30 Rock" landed the Best Comedy Series honor. Best New Series went to "Modern Family".
Other winners included "The Young and the Restless",Cold Case seasons dvd which was named Best Serial, and "The Simpsons", which won a Best Animation award at the simultaneous ceremonies in Los Angeles and New York.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics