This file does not exist

Posted by J.Corbett 
This file does not exist
June 04, 2010 05:40PM
DVDSP 4.2.1

The only thing in the folder that i am burning from is a par folder which i delete and empty trash every time.
I have trashed prefs, repaired permission, restarted, moved from drive to drive and searched for the file that this error refers to.

NOTHIN' works. What is this?

THANX

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Re: This file does not exist
June 06, 2010 12:50PM
It's not an invisible file. You've created a HD DVD in the same location at some point. What is your 'build location' set to? if you look there, you'll find a folder, not an invisible file. Delete that folder, or choose a different build location (just make a new folder anywhere on your system and point DVDSP at that folder as your build location).

I have posted the same over at Apple Forums for you.

--

lafcpug mod
Re: This file does not exist
June 06, 2010 01:55PM
Thanks, I hardly use dvdsp anymore and i had never clicked the build, format, or build/format options before. (even in heavy use on dvdsp2,3 or 4)

When i hit the build i saw it. Still whats odd is why couldn't i do a finder search for the file (HVdvd_ts).

The problem was solved and i did some reading on those options so i will be more informed the next time.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics