Two Questions about manipulating motion content

Posted by shelleyrae 
Two Questions about manipulating motion content
February 02, 2007 10:38PM
I'm using the time lapsed clouds as a background in my Motion project. This is really cool but I would like to slow down the movement of the clouds, but don't see where to adjust those parameters . Do I have to save as a movie and bring into FC to slow down the movement of the clouds?

I've noticed that with some of the background content that are movies, i.e., with the .mov extention, that they are only 10 seconds long. How do I extent these backgrounds? I've have been just copying and pasting, but this is getting messy. There must be an quicker way to extend the limited .mov contents in Motion?

Thanks,

Shelley Rae
Re: Two Questions about manipulating motion content
February 02, 2007 11:42PM
You can handle both these issues by first selecting the media on the Media tab of the Project Pane, selecting the clip in question, then selecting the Media tab of the Inspector.

To slow down the footage, you can choose a lower frame rate. Not great, but it will work. For a better solution, use FCP and export a movie.

To extend, change the End Condition to Loop or Ping Pong - then you can drag out the movie as long as you like.
Re: Two Questions about manipulating motion content
February 03, 2007 08:31PM
Thanks, Mark. I appreciate your help.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics