Evil Eye?

Posted by rickman 
Evil Eye?
April 20, 2011 01:47PM
Hi guys,
Let me know if I need to post this elswhere, okay?

Simple trick.
Shouldn't need motion for this ... or do I?

Got a CU face shot of an eeevil person.
I want to have her eyes turn red of black or whatever when she gets angry.
What's a "proper" way to do this?
In my particular scenario, the character is not moving or looking around, which I would think would complicate the issue with keyframing or something.

Thanks,
Rick
Re: Evil Eye?
April 20, 2011 02:49PM
Motion / After Effects

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

October 06, 2011 01:32PM
Hi rickman ,
Thanks for sharing this information. I think you?re exactly right about Evil Eye.

The evil eye is a look that is believed by many cultures to be able to cause injury or bad luck for the person at whom it is directed for reasons of envy or dislike. The term also refers to the power attributed to certain persons of inflicting injury or bad luck by such an envious or ill-wishing look.
The idea expressed by the term causes many cultures to pursue protective measures against it. The concept and its significance vary widely among different cultures, primarily the Middle East. The idea appears several times in translations (Tirgumim) of the Old Testament. It was a widely extended belief among many Mediterranean tribes and cultures: It started in Classical Greece and later passed to ancient Rome.

Thanks again,
Abraham
October 14, 2011 10:45PM
October 10, 2012 07:19PM
It is also the eye of a Go'ul system lord when he or she gets testy. The eyes glow and suddenly they sound androgenous. Nothing like a snake in your tummy to turn your vocal chords upside down.

- Loren
Today's StarGate SG-1 keytip:
Tap chevrons 4,6,7,8,5,2 then 3
and duck!

Speed is in the Gate.
Visit KeyGuide Central!
www.neotrondesign.com
Anonymous User
March 13, 2013 05:44AM
I think you can use Face Filter software to do this and adobe Photoshop is also helpful to change the eyes color.
March 20, 2013 05:19AM
I think mostly software provide this feature to change the eyes color and lens so you can use any photoeditor to do this. best one is illustrator and Photoshop.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics