Shipping...

Posted by Graeme Nattress 
Shipping...
August 16, 2004 06:15PM
Apple emailed to say my copy shipped today. Should have it tomorrow or the day after, and then the fun can begin!!

Graeme
Re: Shipping...
August 16, 2004 07:30PM
Mine already arrived. I got the shipping notice after it I got the box.

The very cool looking gyroscope icon.

When you are done installing it, go to: [www.apple.com] and enter your serial number and information to gain access to this page, which gives you two additional tutorials and a few extras to enhance the program.

This welcome screen is very beautiful. The left pane is fully animated and is gorgeous. Click on "Begin with Tutorial to load the PDF based Tutorial.

This is a screen shot of the first tutorial project that comes in the box. This might confuse a few people. When you flip through the box you will see a manual called "grand tour". You will not see one called Tutorials. The tutorial is one of the buttons on that opening splash screen. If you passed that screen already, no problem. Click on Help on the pull down menu, then select, Show Welcome.

To load up the first tutorial project first load Motion, then using the motion file browser, go to Users > Shared > Motion > Tutorial Media > Tutorial Projects.

Click on "Lesson 1 Start", then click on "Import".

Have fun!!!

-Alex

Jayson
August 16, 2004 08:26PM
Just wanted to point out that by starting a new project and using the Motion File Browser to Import the tutorial as you point out, you are not loading any Project specific settings. If you want to open a saved project, you should use the Open command (command+o)

cheers
August 16, 2004 08:57PM
Already learning something new!

woo hoo!!

:-)
August 17, 2004 10:17AM
I'm told it's arrived..... Just have to get home now....

Graeme
August 17, 2004 04:15PM
Hi,

Alex, when have you ordered your Motion ?

:-o
August 17, 2004 06:22PM
August 10th, 2004 at 6:10 AM PST.
August 18, 2004 07:58AM
Have fun, fellas...I'm so jealous sad smiley

- Joe
August 18, 2004 09:22PM
On my case, Hong Kong, "On or before 09/01/2004", that's checked with the order status from apple store. I place the order on 11th August.

Have Fun !
Antonio Hui

August 23, 2004 06:14AM
Motion has just been delivered today at home, in France !

:-) YES !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics