Power-point to Motion emotion

Posted by J.Corbett 
Power-point to Motion emotion
September 22, 2005 12:59PM
i have this power-point presentation and i need to steal its background and use in motion. Its part of this companies color scheme so i cant just recreate it. Currently, its in a slide show presentation. i have not yet been able to manipulate the background at all. i don't have the Microsoft suite for mac, but i do have a p.c. where i am able to see it and remove all the words but i am unable to manipulate the background at all.
Re: Power-point to Motion emotion
September 23, 2005 01:54PM
From PowerPoint you can export still images of each slide - I prefer to work with PICTS. That should get you what you want.
Re: Power-point to Motion emotion
September 24, 2005 07:19PM
If you can bring the Powerpoint project into a Mac, you can export the PP project (with the BG only, if you need), as a QuickTime Movie, in the format you need. If you need the background animated? That way you can bring it it Motion, FCP, basically any graphics app on the Mac.
PowerPoint uses a concept called "master slides". Your background most likely is in that Master Slide mode.
In PC and Mac version: Go to View-Master-Slide Master
It will then appear. You can change it in the slide master mode and it will effect all slides that have that master slide applied to it.
I find the best file format to export is either PNG or TIFF. test both

In powerpoint you are also able to change the size of the presentation.
By going to File-Page Setup- you can change the size of file. If the graphics of presentation are decent quality, uprezing is usually very easy.

thanks
Michael
www.mdshivers.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics