Motion 2

Posted by kjoske 
Motion 2
July 24, 2009 07:04PM
I have had Motion 2 on my Mac G5 since it was new. I recently tried to open my Motion 2 and it will not open. I tried get info and it appears to be on my computer also the Motion Logo is both on my desktop and on my Hard drive.

I went back and uploaded Motion 2 to my computer AGAIN. The upload was successful the application appears on my Hard drive.

Again when I click on its icon nothing opens. I went back to all of the Motion files I had already done and none of them open. I put "open with" motion default nothing opens. Then I went into my FCP and tried to export some of the video into the Motion software and it will not even transfer to Motion. I would appreciate any help.
Re: Motion 2
August 17, 2009 01:34AM
Motion 2 Essential Training is designed for digital video editors who need to create commercials, titling, lower thirds, music videos, and other features that require moving graphics. Expert instructor Larry Jordan explains how to best use Motion 2 to fit the objectives of any project. He describes in detail the secrets and shortcuts used by pros to do everything from dissecting and customizing the Motion 2.0 interface to creating keyframes and shapes. The training also covers the process of combining still images, movies, and visual effects from scratch or using one of Motion 2's many templates. Exercise files accompany this tutorial, allowing viewers to follow along and learn at their own pace.

Colon-cleanse
August 17, 2009 04:32PM
I went back and uploaded Motion 2 to my computer AGAIN. The upload was successful the application appears on my Hard drive.

Again when I click on its icon nothing opens. I went back to all of the Motion files I had already done and none of them open. I put "open with" motion default nothing opens. Then I went into my FCP and tried to export some of the video into the Motion software and it will not even transfer to Motion. I would appreciate any help.

Resveratrol
August 23, 2009 06:47PM
Is there anyway in which you can delete Motion 2 from my system entirely, such as a remove software. I think that is going to be the only way in which I can get Motion reloaded to my system. Right now I am in trouble because obviously all of my FCP projects will not render because they cannot find my Motion items that were uploaded to FCP, I can't remake them because my Motion will not open and/or work.
August 23, 2009 10:39PM
Try FCS Remover from Digital Rebellion.
August 24, 2009 07:19PM
Great, thank you for the information. I will try it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics