drop zone madness

Posted by paurray 
drop zone madness
September 07, 2009 09:16AM
Hi All

This is my first post in the Motion forum :-)

I am supposed to be REdesigning templates with lots of Drop Zones

And have encountered just about every conceivable Drop Zone problem to date

Every thing appears to work fine until I get to FCP then the following problems happen

- drop video into drop zone in FCP and nothing turns up in the canvas

- drop video into drop zone in FCP and it turns up in canvas only to disappear when exported out as QT film with current settings

- drop video into drop zone in FCP and it turns up in canvas and it turns up in the exported QT film only to disappear when converted to an MPEG 4

- drop video into drop zone in FCP and it turns up in canvas only to disappear when exported out as QT film with current settings only to reappear when converted to a MPEG 4!!!

- also have the blinking drop zone variation

- and of course the pixely render variation at the end which I suspect is linked to my sound fade at the end

I haven´t trashed my preferences. Because I am not convinced that this is necessarily a specific FCP problem. The problem is after all happening inside and outside of FCP!

Have also goggled and there seems to be several references to drop zone bugs but I haven´t found a solution as such!!!

Also tried to open the project in Motion 4 and noticed that my drop zones were offline.

It looks like I converted 600*600 ,Drop Zones too 1920*1080, Drop Zones at some point!

Can´t remember how but wonder if this is part of the problem?

The template I am working on is a simplified version of template number 58

Which is to be found here

[www.motionvfx.com]

Any thoughts or comments? Any ideas what I am missing here? Thanks in advance.

best

Paul

Working with Motion 3.02 and FCP 6.06

A line has 2 Sides

[finalbug.net]
[paurray.de]
[lostsensemedia.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics