So Motion 5 then

Posted by stuart.warrington 
So Motion 5 then
February 28, 2011 10:47AM
Well It doesn't seem that to many people really use this area of LAFCPUG. But I want to change that a bit. I use Motion every day and love it to bits. It may not be After Effects or Shake but its easy to use and its getting better. But! and its a big but. I have head rummers the we wont see a Final Cut Studio up date this year. What does this mean for my beloved Motion. Is it going to be left to far behind? Adobe bring out a new version of AE every year with small updates but I want to know what do people think about this? Is it the right thing to do.
Re: So Motion 5 then
February 28, 2011 12:21PM
So you are saying a new version of Final Cut Pro will be out soon but no Studio version?
February 28, 2011 05:18PM
No no no! Motion 5 will come as part of studio. I was just questioning if the large wait would hinder Motion really being taken seriously.
February 28, 2011 06:22PM
I got it! I think I read that that in April Final Cut Studio will be announced. I think right after that it will be released. FCP 7 came out about two years ago. So I think the new version is on track.
February 28, 2011 06:46PM
"I think right after that it will be released."

That's a bit of an assumption. The previous version was announced in April but was not released until some months later.

All the best,

Tom
March 01, 2011 02:56AM
I have heard that the release is dependent on the release of a new QT which would be out late this year. That would mean FCS which uses QT for everything would have to wait until after that release. Not to sure about the truth in that as i found that out on line. It would be nice for apple to give dates for major releases like FCS so we could plan upgrading studios.
March 01, 2011 09:13AM
Apple won't put a date out there until they are ready to release. And then it will be really quick after they announce the date. Sometimes you're caught by surprise if you are not following the news.
March 08, 2011 02:44AM
It's been my understanding that since shake Is dead that it will be inorporated into motion. (totally unsubstantiated pablum)

I've got a doc coming up, and so I'd like to see more meaningful traffic here as well.
March 08, 2011 03:58PM
< "I've got a doc coming up, and so I'd like to see more meaningful traffic here as well." >

Everybody seems to be over at the Apple Motion forum. But I think if you post any questions here, it will be answered. I would like to see more activity here also. Maybe if the upcoming Motion has more Shake stuff in it, this place might light up!
March 18, 2011 12:35PM
I'd like to see more characters in Motion....I am sick of butterflies and crawling ants. Why not cars, fish, sharks, animated animals that can be scaled or replicated. There are all kinds of possibilities. Just wish I had the ability to draw and animate myself but I can barely draw the same T Rex I used to draw in 1st grade.
Steve

steve-sharksdelight
March 19, 2011 12:10PM
If the functionality of Shake is added to whatever Motion 5 is going to be, that would make me a very happy guy.
March 25, 2011 06:46AM
Thanks for the info.

Standpoint beautiful corner of the sbobet culture is to serve the ego of man to say that. the sbobet will double the world.
March 26, 2011 03:35AM
Thanks
April 03, 2011 10:58AM
Here are some other options that I've made
[www.applemotion.net]
April 13, 2011 08:54AM
Errrrrrm What happened to a Motion announcement. i am really worried i have misspent a lot of time learning Motion and now apple don't want to talk about it.
April 13, 2011 05:54PM
They might roll that out later... for another $299 eye popping smiley
April 14, 2011 04:12AM
Thats what i was thinking. Maybe they will be able to push the product more having it outside the FCP box. I would really hate to have wasted my time leaning it as much as i have.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics