Using XML or Nested Template for broadcast roll-in

Posted by J.Corbett 
Using XML or Nested Template for broadcast roll-in
March 04, 2011 11:47PM
I have a lot more stuff going to broadcast these days. They require the usual bar&tone>black>slate>black then there is the commercial. I have a project with 3 SEQ in it that i named "To Broadcast 15s", "To Broadcast 30s", and "To Broadcast 1m" that has this set up with this so that all i have to do is drop the commercial in, render it and export the "To Broadcast".
Yes they are all the same accept for the spacing for the commercial to fit.

This is not a bad method but i was wondering is there a way of having this done as a TL insertable set/xml/favorite. This way no matter which project i am on i could just insert it somehow without opening another project.

What the best way to handle this?

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
Re: Using XML or Nested Template for broadcast roll-in
March 05, 2011 02:19AM
Recreate them in Motion as Motion templates.

Andreas
March 06, 2011 02:14AM
there is also an App called "traffic" that could do this.
haven't seen much talk about it for a long while, though.

[www.xmedit.com]

nick
March 06, 2011 03:35AM
Dont think its supported any longer. Copyright on web site says 2006

Michael Horton
-------------------
March 06, 2011 09:00PM
I think i will use the Motion Method. I should have thought of this but I have been in AE a lot lately and motion has been getting a little dusty.

""" What you do with what you have, is more important than what you could do, with what you don't have."

> > > Knowledge + Action = Wisdom - J. Corbett 1992
""""
March 27, 2011 10:26PM
This is probably one of the most orighinal Scrubs DVDshows on television. I was immediately hooked on this show! But far from saying that this show is perfect. It hurts to say that this show was going downhill, starting with season five. But it is a great show that even with one or two Sopranos DVDmediocre seasons, Scrubs is still one of the best shows on television. This season, the show was a return to basics and remember why so many people do not want to let the series die. This is one of the best seasons, and perhaps the How I Met Your Mother DVDlast. And if that is the case, Mr. Lawrence you complete the better.The quality was difficult to find on television over the past eight years. It often seems that Scrubs was the last big thing on television. Funny, endearing, and managed to get to your heart, Scrubs Two And A Half Men DVDis one of the best sitcoms in television history.Season Eight is no exception. The writers and producers have done all the right decisions throughout the season and became one of the best. Bill Lawrence and the crew realized the best direction for all the characters to go while students more fun than it had been for years. The last episode is the best show closer, if it is the end, I've neverPrison Break DVD seen. They found a delicate balance and it also comes with an original way to show what the future might hold for the characters in the series.There was talk that Scrubs may return in some form next year. I would not object, but they have much to live.
-----------------------------------
Buy Cheap DVD
Scrubs DVD
March 28, 2011 02:08AM
Wow. Great points Amy. I'll certainly run off right now to buy all that crap you just spammed about. Not.

Seriously, what's the point of that? I'm pretty sure most of us are not sub 90 in the IQ department.

April 04, 2011 02:37PM
Most spammed sites like this point to pirated Chinese bootlegs.
I don't know why spammers could bother with leaving this junk
on legitimate discussion forums!

Jude Cotter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow. Great points Amy. I'll certainly run off
> right now to buy all that crap you just spammed
> about. Not.
>
> Seriously, what's the point of that? I'm pretty
> sure most of us are not sub 90 in the IQ
> department.
Anonymous User
May 28, 2011 11:43PM
yeah,it is a nice post
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics