Will STP work with FCP 4.5 and 10.3.9??

Posted by Geoffrey 
So glad you guys created this forum! My question is will I be able to get my current config to work with Soundtrac Pro? Dual 2 G5 with FCP 4.5 and 10.3.9, 4 gigs ram, 1/2T internal, 1T external sata array. Realize I'll have to get QT 7 also, been holding off on that...yes I'm in the middle of a project but really want to use STP instead of Peak/Deck which I just got...don't really need the benefits of the rest of the FCP 5 & Tiger upgrades at the moment, will wait til the current project is over...is this going to work?
Re: Will STP work with FCP 4.5 and 10.3.9??
May 06, 2005 10:11PM
as it gets closer there might be a clarification but from the specs sheets it looks like it needs FCP 5 for exporting directly to STP (you could just export AIFF's and then inport those into STP)

(also Tiger gives ya a VERY COOL AU Pitch plugin (there are other cools things with Tiger as well)

David at Movies Rock in Toronto
[www.tofcpug.com]
Answered my own question...Just got Soundtrack Pro today and it seems stable running on my dual 2 ghz G5 with 4 gb RAM and 1T storage on OS 10.3.9 and FCP 4.5 and Quicktime 7. Holding off on a Tiger/FCP5 upgrade until I finish a couple of features in progress.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics