Crashing when saving

Posted by Scott 
Crashing when saving
January 10, 2006 12:42AM
Everytime i've sent audio from FCP to soundtrack, modify, and then save, Soundtrack quits and does not transfer a update clip back to FCP like a normal editor program. When i reopen the saved file, it has made my modifications but will crash again if i try to save it. Any ideas?
Re: Crashing when saving
January 11, 2006 10:44AM
Have you Repaired Disk Permissions yet? If so, then try deleting the preference files for Soundtrack Pro. If that doesn't fix your problem, you should probably remove and reinstall STP.
test
January 14, 2006 02:37PM
are you running the latest STP?
January 14, 2006 02:51PM
No, i haven;t updated it yet. That was my next step, luckily my current project doesn;t require it but i would like to start taking advantage of the program. I had read that there was a lot of bugs on the original release...

If the update doesn;t help, the preferences are next to go
February 24, 2006 09:21AM
How do I trash STP prefs. I've found the info for FCP but can't find a list for STP. Also, I can send to multitrack from FCP, bu when I double click in multitrack editor to open the waveform, STP makes the waveform but then crashes. I can reopen the waveform, but this is getting pretty old pretty quick. Running G5 dual 1.8, 1gb ram.

thanks
what
February 24, 2006 10:52AM
in your /Users/username/Library/Preferences

look for something called "com.apple.soundtrackpro.plist"

delete it, relaunch the app and try again
February 24, 2006 10:41PM
awsome...thanks. follow up question though. in fcp i have a project that when i try to send to multitrack it says "error sending selection to Soundtrack Pro" so I copy the clips over to another sequence and it works like a charm. any idea?

thanks again.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics