Soundtrack Pro Sends

Posted by GlennC 
Soundtrack Pro Sends
September 08, 2006 02:22AM
I would like to create a series of short audio clips (using add edits) in my FCP timeline, send each portion to Soundtrack Pro, EQ each clip and have each one of them updated in FCP. Please, what is the simple and best way to accomplish this?

For example, I've been trying to send a 2 minute clip to Soundtrack Pro via the "Send To: Soundtrack Pro Audio File Project." However, because the video and audio have been captured together, it seems I can't send the clip into the Soundtrack Pro application that way (it appears that only separate audio files can be sent this way). I can only send it via "Send To: Soundtrack Pro Multitrack Project." That would alright if I could apply effects to that one clip since I will be needing to repeat the process with a few more clips in my timeline of 38 minutes. But when I'm in the Multitrack interface and when I click the clip I want to manipulate, a prompt asks me whether I want to edit "destructively" or "non-destructively," and in both modes the entire 38 minutes of audio appears in Soundtrack Pro Audio File interface (I want the Audio File waveform editor interface as opposed to the Multitrack interface but I don't want the entire 38 minutes of audio).

Thanks in advance.

GlennC
Re: Soundtrack Pro Sends
September 08, 2006 11:29AM
Pleas do not double post on one forum site. It cuts down the responses that you are looking for.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics