SP2 and FCP6 Interface

Posted by guamrider 
SP2 and FCP6 Interface
June 17, 2007 10:18PM
Admittedly I am very new to Soundtrack Pro2 and I've assumed that when I send an audio clip to SP2 (using the send feature) and then make changes to it in SP2, that the changes will be changed in the original track in FCP. This is not happening, so I'm assuming that there is some step (s) I'm missing, or it really does't work this way.

I've watched the tutorials till I fell asleep, woke up and watched them again and still am lost in the fog.

Does it actually work this way?

Do I have to make the clip an aiff file and import it back into FCP?

The fine print in the pdfs are very hard on my poor eyesight so any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Re: SP2 and FCP6 Interface
June 19, 2007 02:48PM
I
ve reposted this to the fcp forum.
Re: SP2 and FCP6 Interface
June 21, 2007 04:26PM
Guamrider: did you work in STP, saved the project and then inported the project into FCP?

Once you export an AIFF file out of STP you've created a stand alone file and when you edit the project, the AIFF file will not change, unless you export it again and give it the same file name. -
now, if you save the project and import it in FCP, now you're reading a project not a file and wheny you make changes to that project in STP you should hear the change in FCP. -

right? - kind of like LiveType
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics