OK, so is this program for real?

Posted by DM 
DM
OK, so is this program for real?
June 19, 2007 09:12PM
I know there is a lot of good will with regard to this program. I have a very serious 1/2 hour project coming up that would theoretically be a perfect fit for this app. I need effects and sound processing tools. It will need to be interactive with final cut and motion. It must really work, no excuses about hoping for future upgrades. It must not crash. I will be putting too much time into the project and do not want to discover that this app is too young and not able to interact seemlessly with Final Cut. The track count is not outrageous. Maybe 6 tracks at most. But lots of versatility.
So I ask again, is this program really professional or are we still waiting for a much better revision?

FC Suite 5 (Intel Mac)
Re: OK, so is this program for real?
June 20, 2007 09:47AM
Hi DM -
We're on the same boat. We are starting a small radio staion here and I consider myself a ok experienced editor. I've been using FCP for about 6 years or so now and love it. So in the last week or so I've started to play with this software; doing voice overs with effects, and 30 second spots etc etc...I guess coming from a video editing world, there are a few tools that I'd like to have like, select forward, hand tool, pen tool. maybe I'm still not that fast, and good at it.

what does one do to select all the tracks forward and close a gap?

thanks
DM
Re: OK, so is this program for real?
July 03, 2007 11:15PM
OK, after reviewing the tutorial at VTC.com I'll bite. This looks like a fantatstic program. You have to understand how to approach it.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics