A quicker way??

Posted by shelleyrae 
A quicker way??
August 15, 2007 05:33PM
Hi Again,

I'm working in a timeline that has the same source audio throughout even though there are several edits. The audio has a hum in the background. I have sent the first clip in the sequence to ST and successfully removed the hum. Is there a quick way to apply this repair to the rest of the audio clips in my sequence without having to send each clip to ST, apply the noise reduction, save, and repeat with each clip? This is taking forever.

Thanks in advance,

Shelley
MacBoo Pro 2015
16 GB Ram
OS X 10.13
Premiere Pro CC
Re: A quicker way??
August 16, 2007 08:21AM
""I'm working in a timeline that has the same source audio throughout""

Are you saying that the clip you analyzed and reduced noise in is reused over and over in this project?

I suppose what I am trying to ask, is when you say several edits; are you reusing the very same clip material in the browser and essentaily making a copy of it each time you resuse it?

If that was the case, then bring the clip into another sequence, sent to STP , analyze, etc and then copy that clip back into the browser to be used over and over again with noise reduction completed.

Am I even close?
August 17, 2007 05:02PM
Yes. You are right on. Basically I was working with a 30 minute source clip that I cut down to 15 minutes. I realize now I probably should have created a sequence of the source clip, send that the ST then send back to FC and cut that down, right? Or could I just send the source clip (from the browser) to ST to fix the clicks and pops? But then that would be what you call destructive and that would write over the master clip, right?

Shelley
MacBoo Pro 2015
16 GB Ram
OS X 10.13
Premiere Pro CC
August 17, 2007 10:24PM
"" But then that would be what you call destructive and that would write over the master clip, right?""

Is there anything sacred about the Master clip that would need to be native before analyzing and different after?

I suppose you could really duplicate that clip and rename the dupe to something like STP'd -xxxx if you don't want to destroy the native clip.

It's worth a try - NO?
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics