Soundtrack Pro AAF Export issues

Posted by Jake Hamilton 
Soundtrack Pro AAF Export issues
November 23, 2010 11:12PM
I have a Soundtrack Pro multitrack project which I need to deliver to a Digital Performer engineer as either AAF or OMF. The AAF I exported opens for him but has issues which seem to match the issues I find when I open the same AAF in Logic. In Logic the tracks are there, but the audio files show no sound information in them. There are also some splices in the audio which are not in the Soundtrack Pro project. When I open the raw audio media that came through the export the files seem to play normally. Not surprisingly when I export an OMF out of Logic he found all the same problems while the raw audio files still play fine.

I am trying to avoid working around this by bouncing track by track.

Anyone have suggestions?
Re: Soundtrack Pro AAF Export issues
June 23, 2011 10:47PM
I am having the exact same issue, did you ever find a solution? The only thing i can think is that when stp is creating the aff and associated files it becomes unresponsive, i thought that it was crashing at first until i realised that it was still populating the destination folder and becomes responsive once it has finished. we are finishing audio for a short film and have to hand off to a mixer who needs aff or omf and we are stuck.

any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

cheers
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics