Can STP Send *Host* Time Code to Antares Auto-Tune?

Posted by Gary Sumlak 
Can STP Send *Host* Time Code to Antares Auto-Tune?
February 28, 2012 07:58PM
I am trying to work through the Auto-Tune 6 EVO Demo and I have figured out mostly how to use it. The one stumbling block I have come across is that I can not figure out how to get Auto-Tune to see the Host time-code.

If I set the Source setting to Host, AT does not Track the audio. But AT will Track if I set the Source to Internal.

The major problem with using the Internal setting, is the every time I stop playback, AT resets its play-head to the start of the cycle region, ignoring the STP play-head position. So when I start playback again, STP continues, but AT jumps back and the audio is completely un-synchronized.

What I need to know is, how can I get STP to provide a time-code to AT so that I can use the Host setting, and AT will play from the STP play-head position?

With the Source set to Internal, ever time I make a change to the AT track, I have to restart from the beginning of the cycle region to review the change.... This resulted in a 2h30m session just to Auto-Tune a 3 minute track!!

Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

STP 2.0.2, G5 Quad, OS X 10.5.8

NOTE: Cross posted on Apple and Antarestech, but I am not getting any replys

Thanks
Gary Sumlak
thumbprints Multimedia Inc.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
[www.thumbprints.ca]

*** Superior Film Transfers at a Reasonable Price ***
Re: Can STP Send *Host* Time Code to Antares Auto-Tune?
March 02, 2012 04:01AM
Anyone??

Thanks
Gary Sumlak
thumbprints Multimedia Inc.
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
[www.thumbprints.ca]

*** Superior Film Transfers at a Reasonable Price ***
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics