Facilis 24D Terrablock Fibre Channel Video Server w/ Rack, PCI Cards - $2500

Posted by Caseyc135 
Facilis 24D Terrablock Fibre Channel Video Server w/ Rack, PCI Cards - $2500
March 26, 2016 05:37PM
Up for sale, this high speed 24 terabyte file server (upgradable to 48 terabytes) is perfect for today's HD video editing environment, and is currently configured to host up to 4 separate fibre channel once at once, each with disk writing capability and simultaneous mounting. The drives are all testing working perfectly with 0 errors on each of the 12 two terabyte hard drives. Included is everything pictured here, the rack, the APC battery backup system (also testing working), the Terrablock 24D unit, monitor, keyboard, mouse, 3 fibre channel cards PCI cards from ATTO (these were used in Mac Pro computers), and 2 fibre cables (which i believe are 25ft cables). On the back of the terrablock unit there are 4 fibre channel ports that can all be connected to simultaneously.
The computer is running Windows 7 with the original install of the Facilis Terrablock software and firmware. I have never had the system crash on me, it is 100% stable. I have replaced fans and 2 hard drives, but that is normal given that it's been in operation for just under 5 years. I've included one replacement drive in the event that you need it. What's great about this system is the drives are plug and play, meaning you can simply pull out one of the drives while in operation, replace it with a new drive, and it will restore itself automatically, no input required.
We're selling this because our office has moved and no longer have the space to house this unit.
The unit is located in storage at 2201 Broadway in Oakland, CA, and i'd be happy to show it to you.

Here are some photos on craiglist:
[sfbay.craigslist.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics