Apple PowerPC G5 2.7 GHz computer, priced to sell...

Posted by Mikey M. :) 
Apple PowerPC G5 2.7 GHz computer, priced to sell...
January 29, 2009 04:15PM
Hello everyone,

I am selling my complete HD edit system because I am not freelancing anymore. I have posted on here before, but work started flowing in so took it off the market. Now i have a kid on the way and a full-time job, so it just sits, where I would love to have it working on something...

Anyway, this system has been cared for in a smoke free studio/home and was ONLY used for post production work (HD video editing) and has been massively upgraded!

I will include the System profile information, but off the top of my head:
-Dual 2.7 Ghz liquid cool processors (the FASTEST in the PowerPC family - even faster than 2.3 GHz Dual core Intel)
-7GB of ram occupying all 8 slots
-a Raptor 10K RPM boot drive (74GB capacity)
-a 750GB drive in the second slot (7200RPM)
-1.5TB internal RAID (0) via a Sonnet G5 Jive
-Internal Sonnet 4+4 Tempo card (both SATA and eSATA)
-DeckLink HD Pro PCI-X (4:4:4 compatible - with breakout cable)
-ATI Radeon 9650
-2 x 24 Dell HD monitors(2407WFP)
-Blackmagic SDI to HDMI (HDLink)
-APC power unit
-OS X 10.5x (Leopard)
-Apple keyboard and Mouse (not wireless)

Please note that I do have eSATA drives for sale, if you are interested and other external USB, FW, FW800 drives as well.

CASH ONLY!!! no checks, money orders or PayPal. NO shipping via UPS, US Mail, FedEx or any type of courier.

I am ONLY selling this box to anyone in Southern California (100 mile radius of Los Angeles).

This PowerPC is mint as far as how it runs. I have been building and optimizing Mac stations for editors for years! So buy with confidence.

Price = $2100 for all of the above except for the external drives.

Mike M.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics