Datavideo DAC-2 Digital Video Converter - MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

Posted by grafixjoe 
Datavideo DAC-2 Digital Video Converter - MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
July 01, 2009 09:59PM

THIS IS GOING UP ON EBAY SHORTLY - GIVING MY FRIENDS ON THE LAFCPUG FIRST CRACK AT IT!!! VERY GOOD CONDITION!! Sitting in my cabinet for years - have not touched it. I used to get all kinds of wonderful use out of this when DV projects dominated my schedule!! This is a MUST HAVE for folks that work with DV footage.

Creative results are always better when the video editor can work without delay from complicated tape format conversions. PC and Mac video editors now have a simple, competent solution for encoding video and audio back and forth between analog tape and DV.
Features

* Using the DAC-2 to convert analog to DV lets you maintain the quality of your analog tape without generation loss.
* Selectable encoding frequency - 32 or 48 KHz for input from camcorders, PCs, DV decks.
* Compliant with the Mac interface. Encode to or decode from the Mac environment.
* Operates on 9V DC for field or studio use.
* Eliminates additional cards in your editing system.
* The DAC-2 comes ready with DV, YUV, Y/C and Composite inputs and outputs for easy conversion across platforms.
* Inputs: S-Video, Composite, Component, Firewire DV
* Outputs: S-Video, Composite, Component, Firewire DV
* Power: 9V DC 10W with AC adapter
* Ambient temperature: 32-131 degrees F (0-55 C)
* Ambient humidity: < 90%

INCLUDED:

* Packed in it's ORIGINAL BOX
* I have the PDF Manual I will email you
* A/C Adapter
* Firewire 400 cable

BONUS!!!!!

A Keyspan USA-28x USB Twin Serial Adapter and an RS-422 cable for machine control!

ASKING $295.00 w/FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US!! MAKE ME AN OFFER!! REASONABLE REQUESTS PLEASE!!

PM me with any questions!

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Re: Datavideo DAC-2 Digital Video Converter - MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
July 22, 2009 12:52PM
BUMP

PRICE REDUCED...asking $225 w/FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN THE USA! MAKE ME AN OFFER!!

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Re: Datavideo DAC-2 Digital Video Converter - MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!
September 06, 2009 03:41PM
do you still have this box?? I am interested. what is your email to contact you?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics