OT: In LA this Weekend. Meet up? + Cut rate Blu-Ray Templates "OUT 'DA TRUNK"

Posted by Kevin Monahan 
OT: In LA this Weekend. Meet up? + Cut rate Blu-Ray Templates "OUT 'DA TRUNK"
January 30, 2010 02:12AM
Hey Guys,
I'm in LA this weekend. If anyone wants to meet up for a beer or two on Sat. night, that would be cool. If not, I guess I'll see ya'll at the SuperMeet up North.

I'm also holding several copies of my Blu-ray Templates for FCP 7. If anyone wants the "hook up", I'll give you a 50% discount ($25). Cool? Hit my Private Message Box if you want to meet, I'm in Pasadena tonight and No. Hollywood tomorrow.

This boy needs some GAS money! the finger smiley

P.S. Mike, you can re-post this in marketplace if apropos.

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead, DV Products
Adobe
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro Community Blog
Follow Me on Twitter!
Re: OT: In LA this Weekend. Meet up? + Cut rate Blu-Ray Templates "OUT 'DA TRUNK"
January 30, 2010 03:09AM
I'll try and hook up with you tomorrow night. Slammed with SuperMeet stuff until then.

Michael Horton
-------------------
Re: OT: In LA this Weekend. Meet up? + Cut rate Blu-Ray Templates "OUT 'DA TRUNK"
January 30, 2010 12:50PM
Are you no longer LA local? Move back to SF?

www.shanerosseditor.com

Listen to THE EDIT BAY Podcast on iTunes
[itunes.apple.com]
January 31, 2010 03:27PM
Hung out with Mike and Ben last night. What a blast!

Shane, I had to bail out of LA to take that job up North with a company that rhymes with "Snapple". Now I am sort of in limbo. I'd come back to LA if there was a gig out here that suited me. My problem in LA is that the post community does not know me, barely know I exist. So getting those crucial word of mouth gigs just didn't happen. Who knows? Maybe I'll be back next month, but I like SF a lot too. Great lifestyle up there. smiling smiley

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead, DV Products
Adobe
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro Community Blog
Follow Me on Twitter!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics