Hydraulic Desk and Aeron chair size C for sale

Posted by justin Richard 
Hydraulic Desk and Aeron chair size C for sale
March 14, 2010 05:12PM
Ikea Hydraulic Desk lets you raise or lower the desk with the touch of a button so you can sit or stand as you work. I used this desk for video editing and it is a dream. If you sit for long periods of time this desk is great. When you feel restless, sluggish or unproductive just push the button and raise the desk to your desired height so you can stand up. This gets the blood flowing and really changes your energy level. Large desk top is 31 inches by 62.5 inches. Desk height ranges from 27 inches to 45 inches. Ikea stopped production on this desk so it's a rare find. It can lift 120 pounds, it is very sturdy and in excellent shape. Includes one matching filing and drawer on rollers. One matching storage and filing cabinet. One matching storage cabinet. A monitor riser and two lamps. All in excellent condition.
Also includes an Aeron Herman Miller chair size C in excellent condition.

I don't wont to sell this set but I'm moving out of the country and it's too much to ship.
Re: Hydraulic Desk and Aeron chair size C for sale
April 20, 2010 10:19AM
Justin,

I am very interested in buying your hydraulic desk. I am a tall college professor, often teach online, and struggle with vary painful back issues. My doctor wants me to find a desk that can lower and raise so that I can vary my sitting and standing while working. Please send your contact information so that we could talk.

Thanks much,

Linda Henderson (University of San Francisco)
Re: Hydraulic Desk and Aeron chair size C for sale
May 22, 2010 07:25AM
I am a computer student.....most of the time i am busy with my computer...that is why i am suffering from back pain. i heard about Aeron Chair ...i got some suggetion to buy aeron chair from [www.aeron-chair.org]. Plz give me some suggetion.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics