Mac users in San Francisco

Posted by Panaga 
Mac users in San Francisco
October 30, 2005 07:25PM
Hi,

Ive been on this forum for some time now. I really like the people here. You are so helpful and wise.

Im about to leave Sweden and move to California. I will settle down in San Francisco in january 06. I would like to get in touch with mac users there.

My name is Jonas Thornander, im 30 years old. I work at Telia, a telephone company in Sweden. At my spare time I shot wedding movies. Im going to study communication and also try to build up a business based on my wedding solution I all ready have here in Sweden.

It would be nice to find some one that are interested in weddingfilms or other similar productions. Maby you are a musician or have other talents as well? Then we could combine our experiences and work something out?

Or we could just talk about mac related stuff. Any how, it would be fun to get in touch with people in the bay area.

My email is jonas_thornander@hotmail.com

Regards
Jonas Thornander
Anonymous User
Re: Mac users in San Francisco
October 30, 2005 07:55PM
You want to contact the SFCutters a great FCP UG in San Francisco. You can find them here

[sfcutters.org]

October 30, 2005 08:50PM
Please bring some Svenska Flicka's. winking smiley Like a lot of them.
October 31, 2005 03:48AM
Thanks, I will check that out!

/Jonas
October 31, 2005 03:51AM
Dean wrote:

> Please bring some Svenska Flicka's. winking smiley Like a lot of them.

Yes, I Will try to bring some svenska flickor if I can winking smiley Im taking with me my persian one, they arn´t that bad either smiling smiley
Jonas,
I run SF Cutters and am looking forward to meeting you here in SF. I got your email and hope to get you sorted out with your subscription to our list, "Cutter-Talk".

Any of ya'll are also welcome to subscribe to our list as well. You need not be a SF Local and it's free_for now ;-)

www.sfcutters.org/pages/list

Kevin Monahan
Author, "Motion GFX and FX in FCP"
FCP Master's Seminar in FX and Advanced Workflow!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics