for Jude...

Posted by Phil 
for Jude...
April 12, 2006 08:59AM
Hi Jude, you mentioned a plug in from Digital heaven concerning cloning and tracking. We try our hardest but occasionally get flagged for small glitches and whatever (it's busy here) from our broadcast trafficker. All I need to do is remove the glitch with cloned patch (if possible) although this is only in the case of a real emergency. Could you elaborate - on these plug ins? Are they worth their salt. Cheers...Phil UK
Re: for Jude...
April 12, 2006 10:17AM
Digital Heaven has a solid reputation for FCP plugs - and at $10 per unit you really can't go wrong. The ones I've used are excellent.

What the dropout filter lets you do is replace a section of a damaged field with the previous (or next, or other) field. So, no messing around in AE. You can do this yourself in FCP, but the filter makes it a lot faster and more precise.

There's a bunch of good simple tutorials and a free demo here
<[www.digital-heaven.co.uk];
April 12, 2006 11:03AM
Jude...Thanks...just what the doctor oredered. What music do you listen to?
April 12, 2006 07:16PM
Uummm.. just about everything. Except acid jazz. Can't stand it when it sounds like everyone got lost on the way to the tune. winking smiley

Why do you ask?
April 18, 2006 10:26AM
Hi Jude...We all had this debate on the merits of being a musician and how it provides a good grounding for editing and you said you were a drummer. I still am a drummer only pure country..Alan Tyler and the Lost Sons of Littlefield is my band and we are amazing (if you like soulful country music)...see webpage...I'm on the campaign trail. I liked all the messeges sent on that particular thread. One guy said he got his editing rhythm from telling jokes which I though was brilliant.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics