Where is The Quilt site/project?

Posted by Lisha 
Where is The Quilt site/project?
July 06, 2007 07:25PM
Hello to all,

A couple of years ago someone posted a link to a site, I think it was called The Quilt Project.

You point your mouse anywhere on the page and the page zooms in or zooms out. The image on the page seemed to go on and on and on. It was as if traveling through an animated world.

Does anyone know what I am talking about? What's the address to the website?

Thanks so much!
Lisha
Re: Where is The Quilt site/project?
July 06, 2007 07:30PM
July 06, 2007 08:08PM
That's not it.

I know what you are referring to...just can't remember the name. You select any one of the boxes on screen and it zooms in to that box revealing another screen of 1000 boxes. It's endless & you can select any box on screen.

This site you found is just a giant loop image. You can't choose a spot on the page, you just zoom in / out of the middle.

Joey

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

July 06, 2007 11:59PM
Lisha,

I found a link: [[url=http://designmotif.com/ZOOMQUILTWEBSEITE/zoom.htm]right here[/url]] that was posted by someone named, um, Lisha Rigney in June 2005, in [[url=http://www.lafcpug.org/phorum/read.php?1,88035,88035#msg-88035]this thread.[/url]] Is this what you're looking for?

BTW, a forum Search on "quilt" got me there in no time.

Scott
July 20, 2007 06:59PM
LOL! Yes, but that link is not working, at least not for me. When I click on the page nothing happens and when I click on the link it sends me to a Forbidden page. :-(. However, this link works: [zoom.elements-network.de]

:-)
July 21, 2007 05:21PM
It's still working for me, at least it works as far as I know it should. I get this screen when I first go there (except with a black background, and there is a countdown in tiny type at the bottom while it loads a fairly large file).

Then it works as advertised. What are you getting when you go there?

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics