OT: Help finding a Totorial

Posted by Chuck Spaulding 
OT: Help finding a Totorial
September 29, 2008 11:46PM
Recently I viewed a tutorial about wipes between multiple layers, the top third of the frame is one image while the bottom is divided into three horizontally - that sort of thing.

I thought I bookmarked it but can't find it, anyone on this forum know where I might find it?

I looked in the tutorials here and the Creative Cow, no luck finding it. I believe someone posted a link to the tutorial in the Cafe.

Thanks for any help.
Re: OT: Help finding a Totorial
September 30, 2008 06:04AM
There was a post on the PIP effect here a few months ago, if you're talking about that.

[www.lafcpug.org]

www.strypesinpost.com
September 30, 2008 12:40PM
Thanks for the link, that's the effect I'm interested in.

I seem to recall viewing a well done tutorial on how to accomplish it and am in search of it.

Thanks again.
September 30, 2008 12:50PM
Here's a plug you may find handy for that too...

[www.lafcpug.org]

www.strypesinpost.com
September 30, 2008 01:15PM
I'll certainly check this out.
September 30, 2008 02:31PM
I downloaded this plugin/fxscript and tried to install it but couldn't get it to work. All of the fxscripts on this site were created for FCE, although they say they might also work in FCP.

Is there a trick to installing this plugin in FCP?
September 30, 2008 02:56PM
I haven't tried this one out yet (haven't had a project that needed it yet). i should give it a pop to check it out... What version of FCP are you running?

And yea, drop an email to Piero to tell him what issues you're encountering... piero.fiorani@libero.it

Here's an alternative, but this won't be free, unfortunately...
[www.digital-heaven.co.uk]

www.strypesinpost.com
September 30, 2008 10:47PM
I have DX_Box from Digital Heaven, I just thought that most of the fxscripts Peiro has on his website look pretty cool and would like to give it a try. Unfortunately they are all for FCE.

I'll email him to see if I'm just going about the installation incorrectly.
October 04, 2008 12:57PM
Just checked. The Quarter PIP fxscript works in FCP 6, at least on DV/SD footage. It's a drag and drop- pop the text file into your usual plug in folder.

www.strypesinpost.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics