MB LOOKS QUESTION

Posted by ERIC B 
MB LOOKS QUESTION
October 20, 2008 05:21PM
Okay, great product. I've been applying a whole bunch of different looks throughout my music video. However, I can't remember what the certain looks were. When I go back into the clip, I can't see anywhere on the clip that tells me what look I applied. Am I missing something?

Also, how do you apply a certain look to several clips at once?

Thank you.
Re: MB LOOKS QUESTION
October 20, 2008 05:35PM
You can save out Custom Looks under your own naming convention. In the Looks Builder, set your look and go up to File/Save Look As... then select your location & name it. You can take saved looks on a FLASH drive to other machines with Looks installed on it and simply load it up (File/Open Looks File...).

To apply to multiple clips, select the Looks plug-in on the layer and "Copy", then select all other clips and hit "Paste"

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Anonymous User
October 23, 2008 11:30AM
you can also right click on the clip to see the clip's ATTRIBUTES.
October 23, 2008 01:29PM

you can also right click on the clip to see the clip's ATTRIBUTES.

I checked this out.

There is a "Paste Attributes" and "Remove Attributes" selection in the right-click menu but none to see "Attributes" (I am on 6.0.4). Double-clicking the clip in the timeline will load it into the viewr and under the Filters tab you will see what plug-ins are applied. That wouldn't show you what look you used anyway. Once you apply a look and click OK to get back out to your FCP timeline, if you go back into the Looks Builder there is no marking of which look is used anywhere in the Looks Builder.

I have made a Bug Report & posted it in our RGS "LOOKS" discussion on the BETA Testing forum. That is information that should be there. I will get back to you on this.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics