Screen captures

Posted by ERIC B 
Screen captures
March 21, 2009 06:56PM
How do I get the best quality, highest rez screen capture?
Re: Screen captures
March 21, 2009 08:50PM
Set your Display at the highest res allowable by the card and hit Command/Shift/3 all at the same time.

When life gives you dilemmas...make dilemmanade.

March 21, 2009 09:15PM
For more options look here

[www.lafcpug.org]

Andreas
March 21, 2009 11:07PM
Snapz Pro is one way...

Noah

Final Cut Studio Training, featuring the HVX200, EX1, EX3, DVX100, DVDSP and Color at [www.callboxlive.com]!
Author, RED: The Ultimate Guide to Using the Revolutionary Camera available now at: [www.amazon.com].
Editors Store- Gifts and Gear for Editors: [www.editorsstore.com]
March 22, 2009 02:12AM
If he means capturing a video recording of the screen then ScreenFlow is neat. Probably easier to use than Snapz Pro.

For stills I just use Grab which allows you to selection or timed captured as well. I like using Grab in preview for the added export features and the ability to annotate.
March 22, 2009 10:39AM
Another option is SnagIt from TechSmith. Very versatile. Can capture regions, content of scrolling windows, etc. Good support, and always improving the product...
March 22, 2009 10:41AM
That depends entirely on what you want to do with it.

I sound like such a broken record here, but the first thing you do should always be defined by the last thing you're going to do. Without knowing what your last choice is going to be ? how you plan to deliver your finished product ? it's impossible for anyone to give you good advice about where to start.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics