Live Type Textures freezing in every matte, while matte continues to animate

Posted by Vincent 
Live Type Textures freezing in every matte, while matte continues to animate
August 08, 2006 12:56PM
Sorry for posting this in here, but I tried posting in the "Bug" forum and it would not post for a while. So I thought I'd try in here also. Plus somebody here might know , who may not look in the Bug forum.
---

My friend sent me this question, and I noticed that I had the same problem before when I was trying to work on a project. Thank you guys n gals for any answers you might be able to help us with. This will be helping me out a lot because I've noticed that every single texture I used in any matte will always freeze after a second or two and remain stagnant while the matte continues to animate for the full length of time that I've looped them for.

His question is below,
Thanks,
Vincent
------------------------
I have the Paint Mix matte with the Pond texture applied to it on track 1.
I have my text on track 2.
I have both looped to 8 seconds. It all works perfect until after 1 second. The Paint Mix matte continues to animate, but the pond texture inside the matte stops animating after 1 second. So I have an animated matte with a freeze framed texutre in the center.
Can anybody tell me what I am doing wrong?
I am still using 1.2

Thanks for any help,
Adam
Re: Live Type Textures freezing in every matte, while matte continues to animate
August 08, 2006 12:58PM
WOOPS! Sorry for posting this in two forums, I thought it wasn't posting correctly but see there is just a delay.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics