tips for working with Nodes (Conduit in FCP)

Posted by paurray 
tips for working with Nodes (Conduit in FCP)
February 23, 2007 12:49PM
Dear Users

I´m coming from a very classical editing background. Never could get into AE and Co. Flirted with shake but nothing serious. Now I´m looking at Conduit. And like it but the learning curve is killing me.

Have checked out most of the Tutorials over at dvGarage.
Further have checked out the lacquer Blog.
[www.lacquer.fi]

I understand that I can pick and mix filters to my hearts content. And have even had some limited success.

What seems to help me the most is loading some of the finished Conduit files from the above mentioned Blog and playing with them. Creating things almost out of thin air is still too far out for me!

The problem is that I just don´t understand the filters in the first place and so don´t stand a chance when there are several of them!

Flexibility seems to be the name of the game. But it´s exactly the flexibility that I find tough.

Has anyone got some tips for me?

Apart from the Conduit site and the Blog there doesn´t seem to be much out there.
Perhaps there´s some tutorials for Shake or similar which will help me get my head around what for me at the moment seems to be fuzzy logic.

Thanks
paurray
Re: tips for working with Nodes (Conduit in FCP)
February 24, 2007 05:48PM
About the only place you will get those tips is over at DV Garage. Conduit rarely comes up on this forum.

Michael Horton
-------------------
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics