FCP Chapter Markers into DVDSP or iDVD

Posted by jenvery 
FCP Chapter Markers into DVDSP or iDVD
February 28, 2007 04:59PM
HI! I have read the manuals on this but still cant get it. How exactly do I get chapter markers in FCP to show up in DVDSP? I have tried but it doesnt show up. How about can you export a FCP sequence to iDVD and have chap markers show up? Thank you for your help!
Re: FCP Chapter Markers into DVDSP or iDVD
February 28, 2007 05:06PM
When you export from FCP you chose the FCP export to QT movie option. there are several drom down choices at the bottom. Make sure you have the "markers" drop down set to include the ones you wish to use.

Hope this helps

Ian
February 28, 2007 05:09PM
Adding to Ian's post:

Make markers in your timeline by pressing M. Then press M while the playhead is over the marker to access the details. Click on the Add Chapter Marker button and <CHAPTER> will appear in the "Comment" field. Do not alter this code in any way. If you want to name the chapter, change the "Name", not "Comment".

Then go to Ian's instructions (Export - QuickTime Movie, not Export - Using QuickTime Conversion) and the resulting movie file will carry chapter markers when imported into either DVDSP or iDVD, and also when converted into m2vs by Compressor.

www.derekmok.com
March 01, 2007 03:23PM
I have this on Chapter Markers

[www.kenstone.net]

--ken
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Google
  Web lafcpug.org

Web Hosting by HermosawaveHermosawave Internet

Recycle computers and electronics